Important information for CES® Designees:
- Each webinar is pre-approved for one (1) CES® credit hour.
- If you are seeking CES® credit hours, you must register and participate individually. Multiple Designees in one office must register separately to receive the credit hour.
- A representative of the CES® Council will be present on each webinar and will track the attendance of participants. The roster of attendees will be provided to the CES® Council so the credit hour can be logged in the records of the individual Designees.
- You are not eligible to receive credit for a session you previously attended at an FEA Conference or webinar.
- For Designees with a renewal period ending 12/31/22, the CES® Certification Council requires a minimum of 12 credit hours be earned through live, in-person learning. FEA-sponsored webinars qualify as live, in-person learning.
- Please keep in mind that those with a renewal period ending 12/31/21 and 12/31/22 are required to obtain at least two (2) hours of Ethics education by the end of the renewal period.
View the webinar schedule on the CES® website and register here. (CES® Designees - please log in prior to registering!)
For additional information on the webinars and your CES® renewal or continuing education requirements, please contact Kelly Pearl, CES® Certification Council Renewal Chair, at email@example.com.